2012 © Wedding Photography Services Available to Clients Worldwide
ABOUT KENNY KIM
Kenny Kim has always been fascinated by the visual arts, especially the connection between art and photography. This passion led him to study graphic design at the University of Illinois where he also became a Web designer. But he eventually realized that the greatest outlet for his artistic expression and technical skills would be through his passion for photography.
With the launch of Kenny Kim Photography in 2006, his vision instantly resonated with his audience, and Kenny Kim Photography very quickly grew into a nationally recognized studio. Kenny has captured over 150 weddings in locations throughout the United States, Mexico, the Caribbean and in Italy.
HIS PAST WEDDING CLIENTS INCLUDE:
• Yul Kwon (winner of Survivor Season 13 - reality CBS TV Series)
• Hollywood Actress Salma Hayek & Francois Henri Pinault*
• NBA Star Carmelo Anthony & TV Celebrity Lala Vasquez*
• Chicago ESPN Radio Analyst Carmen DeFalco
• ATP Tennis Pro Kevin Anderson (Currently ranked 30 in the world)
• Collegiate/Pro Athletes Kurt Kittner, Cory Bradford, Brian Randle, Roger Powell
* Commissioned as the second shooter by Bob Davis
HE HAS BEEN CONTRACTED TO PHOTOGRAPH FOR:
• University of Illinois Basketball, Football & Tennis team games and special
• David Foster, Andrea Bocelli, John Legend, Three Doors Down, Chris Tomlin &
HIS WORK IS FEATURED IN:
• Destination Weddings & Honeymoon, The Knot, Chicago Social Bride,
Shutterbug, KoreAm Journal, WIND & The RangeFinder Magazine
• Grace Ormonde Wedding Style Online Publication Blog
HE IS PROUD TO BE A PART OF:
• Kodak’s Approved Speakers and Mentors for 2011 & 2012
• Top 20 A-List Destination Photographer by Destinations Weddings &
• Platinum list member in highly acclaimed Grace Ormonde Wedding Style
• One of the top photographers in Chicago by Junebug Weddings in 2010
• Voted by the Knot as the Chicago’s Best of Weddings in Photography in 2010
• He is also an active member of WPPI and has received special honors in the
WPPI 2010 Awards of Excellence 16x20 International Print Competition.
Kenny is the author of “Wedding Photographer’s Planner” & “Digital Wedding Photography Photo Workshop” – both of which are comprehensive books for wedding photographers to help them plan for and execute a successful wedding day shoot. Published by Wiley Press and available online & in all bookstores. http://www.kennykim.com/books
Kenny currently resides in Chicago but covers weddings all around the world. He loves to travel and explore new cultures. He is thankful everyday for the privilege to call his passion in life his profession as well.
What clients are saying about Kenny Kim Photography:
"Kenny Kim's ability to simplify an image while brilliantly packing it with emotion is unmatched and gives the viewer an experience even better than what was really there!" - David Jay - Award Winning International Lecturer / Photographer / Entrepreneur
LIFESTYLE DESTINATION WEDDINGS